We are looking for individuals who are:
- experienced RECE teachers to work in Toddler, Preschool & Kinder Garten Classes.
- Gan Yeladim RECE Educators are responsible for accurate attendance record keeping, weekly observations of the children, program planning and more along with the help of regular staff.
- We offer a positive work environment and competitive pay.
- Interested educators are expected to work up to an 8 hour shift each day between 7:30 AM-6:00 PM.
- Police Reference Check in Vulnerable Sector
- First Aid and CPR C
- Updated immunizations including TB Test
- Member of the College of ECE in good standing or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of AQI requirements is required.
- Excellent knowledge of the CCEYA
- Clear understanding and implementation of HDLH
- Strong understanding of child development
It would be beneficial to have or willingness to learn:
- An understanding of Jewish Culture, Holidays and History
- Hebrew language skills
Applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.