We are looking for an individual who is:
- an experienced RECE teacher to work in a Toddler Class from April 1-19, 2019.
- The RECE Educator is responsible for the accurate attendance record keeping, weekly observations of the children, program planning with the help of regular staff.
- We offer a positive work environment and competitive pay.
- The educator is expected to work an 8 hours shift each day between 7:30 AM-6:00 PM.
- Police Reference Check in Vulnerable Sector
- First Aid and CPR C
- Updated immunizations including TB Test
- Member of the College of ECE in good standing or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of AQI requirements is required.
- Excellent knowledge of the CCEYA
- Clear understanding and implementation of HDLH
- Strong understanding of child development
It would be beneficial to have or willingness to learn:
- An understanding of Jewish Culture, Holidays and History
- Hebrew language skills
Applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.